Proper therapy is vital for effective drug and alcohol addiction treatment. For this reason, a substance abuse rehab center will conduct a battery of psychological tests to assess the patient’s condition, including how dangerous he or she is to others and his or herself. Through testing, we can understand the quality of a patient’s judgment, insight, abstract reasoning skills and more. This is done in order to devise a tailor-made strategy designed to provide the optimal setting for and form of treatment.
The psychological testing administered by specialist Norooz Clinic Foundation therapists begins with the observation of the patient. Gathered data is collated following an interview between professional and patient, the former noting the latter’s expressions, appearance, speech patterns, mood and other ticks and quirks. Only at the conclusion of this procedure will the formulation of an addiction treatment plan commence. The results of this evaluation enable our team to deliver the most effective treatment possible, ensuring a full and lasting recovery for each of our patients suffering from the damaging after-effects of alcohol and drug abuse.
- Test Of Variables Of Attention (T.O.V.A.) - For ADHD
- Millon Clinical Multiaxial Inventory-III (MCMI-III) - For Personality Disorders And Clinical Disorder
- Wechsler Abbreviated Scale Of Intelligence-Second Edition (WASI-II) - For Intelligence
- Symptom Checklist-90-R (SCL-90-R) – (SCL-90-R) - For Helping To Diagnose Depression, Anxiety, OCD
- Kaufman Short Neuropsychological Assessment Procedure (KSNAP) - For Cognitive Functioning
- Montreal Cognitive Assessment (MOCA) - For Cognitive Functioning
- Thematic Apperception Test (TAT) - Projective Test For Life Themes/Struggles
- Trauma And Attachment Belief Scale (TABS) - Identifies Beliefs About Self And Others Related To Trauma
- Trauma Symptom Inventory-2 (TSI-2) - Identifies Symptoms Of PTSD, Self-Disturbance, Externalization, And Somatization Caused By Trauma
- Repeatable Battery For The Assessment Of Neuropsychological Status (RBANS) - For Cognitive Funtioning